There’s lots of information about me out there on the web. Let’s face it, I’ve been 100% virtual for close to 9 years now. However, being a security freak – most of it is professional and not much is personal.
Hence, this post. Here’s 5 things you probably don’t know (and can’t find out on line) about me:
1. I am a twin. He’s a boy. That makes us fraternal.
2. Although I have lived in NY since a teenager, I’m Canadian by birth. Born in Hamilton, Ontario on March 29th (I won’t say which year).
3. I’m allergic to milk. Gives me asthma attacks. No milk = no asthma.
4. I studied accounting in college – got 90’s with no effort but literally hated it. So I became a legal secretary as a way to earn income while figuring what I wanted to do in life (and it became my life).
5. I like to ride – I have a motorcycle license (rode a Yamaha senior year of high school); and I got up to jumping 4′ cross rails on horseback before having kids (then decided it was too dangerous a sport for a mother of young kids.)
hmmm… the kids are getting older… 😉